Time Magazine’s Top 100 Photos of 2021

there was many photos that made me sad and they all made me sad for the world to this is a cruel world we live in there are people who whinge for everything they have while there are other people suffering without water, food a family a home they have nothing but they don’t complain and there are many animals suffering and nature suffering this world needs help its a terrible place and I wish there would be some way to change all of the dreadfulness. all the images made me very sad to look at but when i came across this one it made me cry a little because it made me think of when that time does come for my family or friends i would be soo crushed i would cry everyday then i would have any more tears left to cry  and what about if i died my family would be sad too and i would hate to see my family sad i have so many memories and great fun but i can’t let that stop me from trying to make the world a better place when i am old enough i will do everything in my power to help the world with some help of course find more people who wants to help the world and my sisters would help we all need to have hope for our world.